Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 Days Remaining!!!!

Just a reminder from our friend Nancy.

"8 MORE days to donate money to Cody's Crew!

The whole month of April I am donating all profits - that is 30% of every sale will be donated to
Cody's Crew Foundation!
Go to my website and order anything and it will be shipped directly to you! That means you can order from anywhere in the United States and from the comfort of your own home!


www.mycmsite.com/nancytebell

Just cut and paste the link above into your browser window. I seem to be having issues with linking this site.

For those of you who don't know, Cody was in my daughter, Maggie's, class and Justin is one of my student's. The Johnson's have been kind enough to let me into their lives and share their memories of Cody and all he stood for - the pirates, the bravery, and everything else that made him the little man he was! This is the least I can do to help them, help others!

If you have any questions or just want to buy a few things that I may have it stock, the same 30% donation applies! Across the board the Month of April is Cody's Crew Foundation Month!"

No comments: