Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Man it's been a couple of days since I posted here. First off I'd like to drop a little prayer for my good friend Monica.. She's a strong girl and I pray for strength and good health.

Hey Lillie, you always drop me a line so I thought I'd beat you to it. Hey Chic.....

Today's run was pretty hard. My legs just didn't have it. I wanted to run 7 but my legs could only handle 5. I think I'm going to take tomorrow off. Listen to your body, that what I always say... Your body never lies...

I promised the kids that we would camp out this long weekend. Man, that was the greatest thing since ice cream at that moment.. :D

2 comments:

GB said...

Hey Deckster! Thanks for the pre-emptive "hello."

I'm worried about Monica too, but thinking positively and praying for her. She'll be all right!

Regarding those legs of yours, you've been running like a madman and haven't really rested much after your phenomenal Relay For Life Marathon. Cut yourself some slack and relaaaaaax a few days. Camping out will do you good! So will ICE CREAM. That's the magic food that cures all ills, as far as I'm concerned.

Have a great weekend!

Deck Ape said...

Well GB, I did enjoy some ice cream but as far as relax ehh, not so much. The kids are keeping me busy.. How are you doing? Every time I try to post on your Blog I have problems longing in.. I don't know why. User error I guess.. :D