Sunday, March 30, 2008

A very nice weekend...

I picked the kids up this afternoon from camp. They both looked very tired and said they had a great time. We have signed up for the family weekend in 3 weeks. We also signed Justin and Daniela up for a week long camp down in Leonard's MD. Justin said he had a very good time.

Cody, Diane and I went out to watch "Horton Hears a Who." It wasn't that good really but Cody liked it. That's all that matters.

I had a good friend donate $250 to BOP in response to the $500 match offer. Thank you very much...

There is not much to report when things are going good. One thing that is a little concerning to Diane and I is that Cody's appetite has really dwindled of late. We think that it may be the antibiotic he is on. He only has to take it 2 more days. If he doesn't start eating soon after he will have to get a feeding tube in his nose...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for a better appetite. (Same thing we are working on for my Dad). Glad the match is going well. I hope y'all are able to enjoy this time before everything starts up again.

Kentucky USATF said...

Checking in after not being on line all weekend.

I'm glad Justin and Daniela had a good time at camp. I hope Cody's appetite improves after the abx are over...

Dottie

Anonymous said...

Glad for the restful and uneventful weekend - those are good weekends :-)

I will be praying that Cody's appetite comes back!

Kate

Anonymous said...

Consider it done! BOP should be contacting you regarding a gift. I will also see if I can get a company match but it will be months before they process, if they even pay it.

Best Wishes!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Cody enjoyed the movie. And that Justin and Daniela had a good time at camp. This is a good step for Justin. Praying for Cody's appetite to get back to normal.

Susan and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Glad the older kids enjoyed themselves at camp. Sounds like Cody and parents had a good time too.
Prayers for Cody's appetite to return and good visit on Tuesday.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Just checking in with you all. I am wondering if you all will be attending the BOP fundraiser in Va (Hubcaps)? My family will be there and want to meet you in person if you all will be in attendance. Let me know on Ashlyne's caringbridge. Hope Cody gets that appetite back very soon. With hope and Love.
The Will family

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of ya'll today. I know there is a lot going on so passing prayers your way.

Susan and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
I've been under the weather the last week or so and haven't been online much. Glad to see Justin and Daniela had a fun weekend, and that you, Diane and Cody had a good weekend together as well!

As for Cody's appetite, if he's not eating a LOT, can you steer him to calorically dense foods? I'm picturing CHEESE, my personal favorite - tons of calories, and it certainly helps put the weight on ME! :-) Peanut butter, eggs, things like that with nutritional value AND lots of calories? Just a thought - and I'm sure you've thought of it already!

Hugs and prayers,
ElizabethNYC