Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm still here.....

Sorry for slacking on posting...

When we are home it is a little a hard to find as many things to write about. OK, let's see, I think I mentioned that Justin and Daniela were sick while in New York. Well I seemed to get something similar on Thursday and spent most of the night praying to the porcelain god. Although I didn't stay sick it took me a few days before I started to feel right. The bad thing is Cody seemed to get the same thing on Friday. He was back to his old self by Saturday.

I will be taking him in for his monthly tune-up and have his blood taken and sent to MSK for the HAMA test. We will be praying for NO HAMA!

Here is some great
3f8 info for you to read.

My brother Alan has just got out of the hospital. He just had his second back surgery and now is made of screws and pins.. I wish you a speedy recovery Alan. Love Ya!


Here are some of the pictures from Time Square that I promised.

















I really don't know what to say on this one...



I think I know what I'm going to get them for Christmas...



How about a little Ricky Ricardo?









I'll try to write soon...

Thanks for reading...

11 comments:

mmmcguire said...

We miss you guys and can't wait to see Cody on Thursday!!

Sam said...

Glad you're all feeling better.

BIG prayers for no HAMA.

Wishing your brother a speedy recovery!

~Sam

Kentucky USATF said...

I always assume when you don't post you are busy with family/work/normal stuff- which is great!

It always seems that the first burst of cold weather brings its share of virus/cold bugs. Glad you all are feeling better and keeping you all in our prayers for good blood values.

Dottie

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick,
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, Sorry to hear that everyone had a touch of the BUG, but glad to hear Cody is back to his old self. We are pray for you guys everyday.

As Samantha Said:
BIG prayers for no HAMA.

One more thing:

GO "STEELERS" BEAT Ravens

Love You,
Little Bro, Alan

Anonymous said...

Praying for no HAMA! Glad to hear the bug went around quickly.

Hope your brother recovers quickly.

Susan and Jonathan

elizabethnyc said...

Nice pix, Mickey! Sorry to hear you were all sick, but glad it didn't stick around long for any of you, especially Cody.

Hope the tests go well this week, and prayers continue as always!
Elizabeth

209Mike said...

I like the pictures. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. But I'm really only here to thank you and yours Steelers for beating Dallas last weekend. Nice pass Romo! Ha Ha Ha!

209Mike said...

...and praying for no HAMA!

Anonymous said...

It's not a bad thing if there's no news to report. Glad the family is doing well and pray Cody gets a good monthly report. Like the pics from Times Square.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are all safe, home and enjoying the routine of daily life. Many positive thoughts and prayers for Cody's bloodwork this week.
LOVE the pix of the kids!!! G2G

Gettin Older said...

I love the pictures, and continuing to pray. Especially for no HAMA.