Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's good to be home...

I just got back from travel. Although the weather is starting to get nice up in New England it's nice to get back home. I got at the airport real early. I tried to get on the early flight but it was totally booked and there was 2 others on standby. Only one got on...
So,,, I watched two movies on my laptop. "The King of Scotland" and "Smoking Aces". They were both good movies, if you don't mind blood and guts. I only get to watch these movies when I'm on the road. Diane doesn't care for them and they are obviously not what you want the kids to watch.

I can't wait to run tomorrow. It's suppose to be in the 80's so I'll get out early. I'm going to try and get in 12 or 14. I've noticed my achillies is a little sore. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

No comments: