Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not so good news..

I got the results from my cholesterol test. My doctor put me on meds. This was the farthest thing from my mind. I thought that with all the exercise I've been doing that I shouldn't have to about high cholesterol. Turns out I was wrong..

Kids started their swim lessons after school today. I think they are going to do much better this year. The pre-season Spring practice really helped them. Cody will be ready next year.. He loves the water.

I'm praying for ya Moon!

1 comment:

GB said...

You know, Deck, I think I had read that exercise and fitness levels don't affect cholesterol levels. I have to find where I saw that information. Anyway, I hope the meds help you keep it in check... as well as eating lots of vegetables, fruit and lean cuts of meat. Sorry, that's the mom in me.