Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Catch up day...

I haven't posted my runs for a few days so it's time to catch up. I took Monday off, ran 8 on Tuesday and 7 this morning. My legs are finally getting back to normal from the 1/2 on Labor day. I'll run 7 tomorrow and 7 more on Friday. My long run this weekend will only be 8 per the running schedule I'm using. I'm down to single digits in weeks of training to go after this week. I don't get a 20 in until the 30th of this month. I will just continue to do my usual training with 7 to 10 milers throughout the week and stay on pace with the scheduled longs. Here is a photo from the VA Beach 1/2 marathon. I've got many comments on how easy it looked for me. Well truth be told, It was just the timing of the photo I guess. I gave that race my best...

No comments: