Saturday, November 10, 2007

7 days and a wakeup!!!!

It's all down hill from here. I have an 8 scheduled for tomorrow and then all low mileage for the rest of the week. I've been so busy with family and work that taper madness hasn't set in yet. I'm sure I'll be getting a case of the nerves this week.
It's been nice not having to get up and run in the dark. With daylight savings and the lower mileage runs I've been starting at 6 a.m. instead of 5. I like this cooler weather also. It makes breathing so much easier.
I'm looking forward to going to Philly not only to run but to meet all my friends from RW. We are going to have quite a group. Unfortunately I won't be able to spend much time there after the race. I've been traveling a lot for my work and I don't have the heart to stay away the wife and kids anymore than I have to.

Philly Baby!!!!!

No comments: