Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Cards...

Don't forget to order your cards. They are selling very well. Diane bought some to see what they looked like. She also purchased the "Hope" Beer Stein. It looks very nice.

I have a busy weekend planned so I may not post this weekend. I have to pick leaves in the yard tomorrow. I will also be taking Justin camping with the scouts tomorrow night. It's not suppose to be that cold so it should be nice.

Have a great weekend everyone...

Thanks for reading....

3 comments:

Gettin Older said...

Scout camping is the best. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Loved camping when I was a kid. Have a good time. Hope to hear good news from the tests.

Susan and Jonathan

Monica Cassier said...

Hi Mick,

I've been away for nearly a week and one of the first things I did was get caught up on your blog. I know you feel bad about "getting caught up in the moment" when Cody has a bad reaction to the meds. My only response to this is "You are human and imperfect like us all." Cut yourself some slack, forget it and move on. Not the end of the world.

So happy for you all that Cody seems to be responding to the meds...

Thinking of you -
monica