Friday, November 21, 2008

So, so...

Not much to add today. I didn't speak with Diane very long. She said that Cody's day was about the same as yesterday. When I spoke to her they were just returning to the room from the down stairs play room. She said that Cody was misbehaving so it was time to come upstairs. He didn't sound too happy in the background. He hasn't wanted to talk to me on the phone since he left which is normal. I miss him so and can't wait to see him tonight.

That's about it folks...

How about those Steelers last night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mickey
That was a great game and I'm glad you got to see it. I do check the blog every morning when I get to work and every evening before I leave work. I am praying and thinking of you always. Hope Cori is doing ok. If you have her address or email I would like to keep in touch also. Hope you get to see the grandkids often while she is gone. Here is wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving together in New York. BigSis

Anonymous said...

Hoping today is better than yesterday. I hope he is ready to see you when you get in tonight. Hopefully you will have some time this weekend to just be father and son.

Susan and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

By the way,you can void any time
you like and we'll listen. Some
times that helps alot.Cody may not
talk to you on the phone but I'm
sure he is anxious to see you as
you are him.I watched Survivor &
then couldn't find the channel for
the Steelers until I called a lady
her that I knew watched them. Yeah!
!!! Steelers.Hope you all have a
nice weekend and hope the rest of the week isn't too bad for Cody.
Will talk to you later about the
Holiday.Hugs & Kisses to you all.
LOVE MOM