Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chemo started...

Well I took Cody in yesterday morning and he got started on his treatment. When the kids and I left to come home from the hospital Cody was in great spirits. I'm sure things could very well go down hill in the next few days. As I sated on Friday he will be getting a stem cell rescue this coming Friday. His system is having a very hard time coming back from this chemo. I pray to God that this is the last chemo he has to ever get. But, unfortunately that is not very realistic. History shows that this cancer does not give up or let go. Cody is in for a battle that very few people will ever know. God Bless you Cody!!!!

I was able to get a run in this morning. I have to mow the lawn and get a hair cut today also before heading back in.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Monica Cassier said...

First, gorgeous photos of your new grandson!!!

I'll say a prayer for Cody, for your strength and Diane's, and for all good things.

Hang in there... there is a light at the end of this very dark tunnel.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I agree with you,GOD BLESS OUR BIG
GUY,CODY. I just can't emagine what
it is like to go thru ,chemo. We will be praying for all of you. Hope his stay in the hospital goes by quickly and he'll be able to
enjoy the water again.I'll have him on my mind more than every today..Will be talking to you again later.LOVE & KISSES.
MOM

Gettin Older said...

We are here for all of you. I be doing what I can from a few hundred miles away. God Bless.

Kirk

Kentucky USATF said...

Hoping that the chemo is going as well as it can and you are making the adjustments with chemo-family-work.


Dottie

Anonymous said...

Continued prayers of strength for Cody and the entire family! I too pray that this will be his last chemo treatment, regardless all I know is that if we do keep praying that day will come!

God Bless
Bruce

Anonymous said...

Prayers said for Cody as he goes through his chemo this week...

and congrats on the new grandbaby, what a sweetpea!

ElizabethNYC

Anonymous said...

Praying for him and always thinking of him and the rest of the family.

Susan and Jonathan