Well today we are awaiting word from MSK. They will let us know if Cody can start his 3f8 pre-meds tomorrow. He had his blood drawn last week and it was sent up to NY. He and Diane will be heading up on Sunday if we get the go ahead.
I mentioned a few weeks back that my daughter Corie would be doing a bake sale to raise money for BOP. Well that has been put on hold. She received news the day she returned from maternity leave that she is getting transferred to Guam for the remainder of her enlistment. That is about a year and a half. She is scheduled to leave next month. She will be going by herself and her husband and children will remain stateside. I'm sure it will be a hard time for her to be away from the kids especially with both being so young. Hudson, her husband will get a crash coarse in parenting I'm sure. This is one of life's challenges that we learn and grow from.
Cody didn't HAMA so he will begin pre-meds tomorrow and head to NY on Sunday!!!