Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back from Seattle..

Got home from Seattle today. Work wise it was a very productive trip. Running wise, I did get a couple of very nice runs in. Tuesday I ran up to Kitsap Lake and back. I was planning to run around the lake but time was not on my side. I ended up running 12 miles that day and 10.5 on Thursday. I know that I had to gain a few pounds. I eat too much when I'm out of town. Here a few pictures from my trip.


Here is my brother Shawn. He met us at the airport when we got in.


Here is my buddy Roger. We took a tour of the USS Turner Joy DD 951. This ship is the same class ship as the one that I served on, the USS John Paul Johns DDG 32. It was a very special trip back in time. It really brought back a flood of memories, good and bad.. :D



This trip was also a RWFE for me. I had the chance to meet Wolfman and I couldn't pass it up. He is a very nice guy and we had the chance to have a few beers together and also a couple of laughs.



Here are a couple of pictures while I was up at Shawn's house.

No comments: