Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm leavin on a jet plane.....

Well I got my 12 in this morning and I thought that I would beat the heat. Well I did beat the heat but the humidity beat me... I don't think I've ever sweat that much in my life. I'm heading to the airport in the morning. Today was a very busy day. Did my run, went to a scout pool picnic, went to wife's father's house for a couple of drinks. Then came home to well problems and had to change the pressure switch. I'm lucky it was only that easy. Oh, and by the way, I hadn't packed yet. So, 10:56 and I just have a few minutes to type this out.
My brother Shawn is driving down to see me when I get in tomorrow. We are going to have diner together tomorrow along with my buddy Roger who is on the work trip with me. I'll be posting pictures ASAP. Well, got to go...

No comments: