Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A little better day...

I spoke to Diane a little while ago. She said Cody had a better day but still was dealing with a lot of pain. Cody slept through the whole night last night. That was from 6pm to 8am. He has been pretty upset. He has not wanted to talk to me yet. I miss him and want to talk to him but have to wait until he is feeling better. I've been taking on the day to day stuff with Daniela and Justin. Dealing with getting them on and off the bus, then homework and dinner. I remember when this was a rough day. Now, I would take this any day. After talking to Diane this evening I think I'll head up to NY on Friday evening. That way I can have a good weekend with Cody and our Saturday won't be broken up waiting for me to arrive. Thanks for the well wishes and please continue to pray for Cody....

7 comments:

elizabethnyc said...

Thanks for the updates, Mickey, and so glad to hear today was a bit better than yesterday. Here's hoping that each day gets progressively easier with the treatments.

Prayers continue for the whole DeckApe family...
ElizabethNYC

Nicosia said...

Hi there, I will pray for the little guy! Hope he gets better soon :)

Unknown said...

Hey Cody!! It's almost your birthday!!!! I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. I hope it gets better tomorrow!! Praying for you!!!!

Kentucky USATF said...

Good to read that Cody is able to sleep.


Dottie

Anonymous said...

Just know that we are all continually praying for Cody and all of you. I can't say anything more than all of your other supporters. I wish I could be there to give you all a big hug and kisses, but that WILL happen soon enough. When you get to NY give Cody a big kiss from Aunt Candy.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CODY but so sorry
that he has to spend it in in NY.
Praying that the new treatment will
fix everything and that would be the best gift in the world.
LOVE & KISSES to all of you,
MOM & GRANDMA

Anonymous said...

Glad Cody is feeling better. Safe travels to NY and continued prayers for Cody's healing and the family's strenth to endure.

Shirley