Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hope for a quiet weekend....

They are calling for rain most of the weekend. I wanted to take the family out to see 10,000 B.C. but it is getting sort of bad reviews. I'm not sure what we are going to do but we do want to enjoy this weekend. We are sort of restricted when it comes to kid activities. We have to be careful because of Cody's immune system shortcomings. Places like Chuck-E-Cheese are out of the question. Too many germs... Well I'm sure we will come up with something. I'll take a few pictures to post later.

My order has been shipped! I ordered the "Cody's Crew" bracelets last week. They shipped yesterday. Just as a heads up I will be selling them for $2 + shipping & handling. All profits will go to "Band of Parents". I wish there was a way I could handle the orders on line but it looks like I will have to use snail mail.

Once again we would like to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and support. It's nice to know that people care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any good suggestions of things to do, but I think hang out as a family is great. I believe Cody gets extra strength from all of you. What ever you do this weekend, enjoy it. Still praying for ya'll.

Susan and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Hanging with family at home, with food and videos is often our best evening !! Everybody gets their own junk food and doesn't have to share--10 minutes into the evening they are ALL sharing and bartering !! Whatever you do, the best part is you are all together. Positive thoughts and prayers continue. G2G

Anonymous said...

Hanging with family at home, with food and videos is often our best evening !! Everybody gets their own junk food and doesn't have to share--10 minutes into the evening they are ALL sharing and bartering !! Whatever you do, the best part is you are all together. Positive thoughts and prayers continue. G2G

Anonymous said...

Hello to all of you, and yes many people you have not even met are saying special prayers for Cody and your family. Cody and your blog have touched many hearts and the outpouring of love and prayers is being shipped up north from Florida.

Enjoy the family time, stay up late, eat junk food and snuggle with the kids - Love you all!! Shirley M-J