Saturday, June 14, 2008

Drop by and say "Hello."

I will be manning the BOP tent at the Clifton Wine Festival from 1 to 3 today. If you live in the area, please drop by. As I said before, part of the proceeds go to BOP.

Justin and Daniela are going down to Lake Gaston for the weekend and then they are going to a camp for the week. I'm sure they are going to have a great time. As crazy as it gets at the Johnson house sometimes we are still going to miss them. I know Cody will also. We are going to have to find something for him to do while they are gone. He will have a busy week anyway with another scan on Tuesday and then the port on Thursday.

I'll be working on that tree this weekend also. I'm in no big hurry. I'll just do what I can do. Have a great weekend everyone.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I can't drop by , I'll do
just this and hope you all have a nice weekend and no more storms.
I'm sure you will find something
for Cody to do.By the way,manning the BOP tent, does that include a
little bit of wine testing??? I
don't suppose you heard that MITCH
FEROTE passed away???I suppose there will be some well known foot-
ball players in town tomorrow.
Sounds like Justin Daniela are
going to be busy for a few days.
That's good and I hope they have a
lot of fun. Like they say about
house work, the tree will wait till
you get to it. Tell Diane I said
hello and you all have a good week-end.Tell her MOM I said hello also.
LOVE AND GOD BLESS,
MOM

elizabethnyc said...

Hope you all had a great weekend, Mickey and the whole family - and that the BOP fundraising was successful as well as being an enjoyable event!

Prayers said that things go smoothly this week too!
ElizabethNYC

The 311 Boys Mom said...

have you looked into any cancer camps for kids???

TONS of nurses there, kids can get blood work, treatments, if needed, most of the staff are survivors, or have a sibling who is.....

just a thought.....its just like camp for non-cancer kids. Its my kids favorite camp!!!

there's probly one within 50 miles of you--maybe closer; we have 2 in teh metro detoit area. they even allow you to drop off daily, if you're reluctant to have him stay overnight.

Anonymous said...

Mickey, I was thinking about you on Saturday. I hope you didn't get rainned out. Wow! I can't imagine what the house will be like with out the other two. Still praying for ya'll.

Susan and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Cody, just read Dad's post from last week about what a successful day it was at the hospital. I'm with Dad - Ya!!!!!

Hope your Monday was a good one.

Hugs to Cody, Pat (ACCA-NCC)