Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update! No port tomorrow......

Well, here we go again... Cody was suppose to get his port tomorrow but it is now on hold. Cody will go in tomorrow for a different procedure. He will be getting his lung flushed out with water and they will send the water out for testing. This is being done to try and identify what the spot is. There are still no results from yesterday's blood test. He may get his port in a week or two or three. It depends what the results are.


Gettin Older said...

MAN! *&^%$@* I know he was looking forward to the port and taking a bath. And that procedure does not sound like fun AT ALL. Prayers for the big guy, the bigger guy, and the rest of the family.

elizabethnyc said...

What Kirk said...

I'm sorry to hear the port is on hold for now. Let's hope you get some good answers from tomorrow's procedure, and then can keep plowing ahead.

Prayers continue,

BIG MO said...

I have to ask,What did our big guy say when he found out that he would not be getting the port today?Let's pray that what ever is flushed out is nothing bad. Inside
and out ,he has gone thru so much.
All we can do is keep on praying.We will all be waiting to hear what they flush out.. please
GOD take care of our BIG GUY and
give MICKEY AND DIANE a big burst of strength to keep on doing a good
job as they have been.LOVE YOU ALL

Anonymous said...

Mickey, another speed bump in his road to recovery, but Cody is a strong and resilient "Big Guy" and he will endure and grow stronger. Hang in there!
Contiuned Prayers for Cody and family!

Anonymous said...

Tons of hugs being sent to Cody today. Waiting for a positive report!!

Hugs to Cody, Pat (ACCA-NCC)

Anonymous said...

Wow that sucks! Sorry to hear that he isn't getting the port in today. I'll be praying for you and for Cody. It doesn't sound like today is going to be a good day for him.

Susan and Jonathan