I took little man into clinic today. Everything is as well as can be expected. This will be our last visit until we return from MSK in New York. His blood work came back good and most of the things that are low after chemo are getting back to normal. His ANC numbers are a still alittle low but that happens when they stop giving GCSF to boost his system. It takes a while to level out. The fungus test that was done because of the new spot came back negitive. They will do a biopsy on it when we get back and/or remove it when the tumor is removed. Dr. Abu Ghosh believes it could be an infection. Both she and Dr. Modack at MSK think it would be unlikely that it's a new tumor growing when the other is shrinking. I'll hold on to that train of thought.
We will be taking Corporate Angel up to New York. We could drive but with gas and parking it would be foolish. The fact that a car would be pretty much useless up there anyway makes it a no brainer.
We are just going to enjoy our time at home before the next step...
Thanks for reading.