Sunday, December 2, 2007

A beautiful Sunday morning....

Guess what I did!!!! I got up this morning, put on my running gear and headed out the door... :D I did 4 wonderful miles and it was great. This was my first run since the Philly marathon... I think what made it so special is the thought of Cody coming home today. Even though we have to run him in tomorrow for one of his drugs but he gets to come home!!!!

Thanks again to all of you who have been praying for Cody... This battle is very far from over for him. In fact, it's just the very beginning but it's a great start... God Bless You All!!!!!

11 comments:

Betsy said...

Good for you! I am so glad you got to enjoy a run! As you know, it will only help you be stronger for others! I am so happy that Cody gets to come home today. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Gettin Older said...

YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got out there Cody gets to come home.

Trey

Anonymous said...

Glad you got out there Cody gets to come home.

Trey

Unknown said...

Great!! I posted a reply on the forum. Glad for both of you!

Monica Cassier said...

Love, hugs, and Kisses to Cody, you and Diane, and the kiddos!

I'm so pleased, I'm here for your family.

monica

Anonymous said...

Mick, You know we're all going to continue to be with Cody and your family with prayers. I'm so glad he got to come home. I'm also glad you got to run. That would seem like such a minor deal to some, but your friends in the Masters Forum understand how important it is. Prayers are still with you all. Ann

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a nice run in...hope that cody is happy to be home and that it stays that way!

Still praying!

Karen runnergeel

Kentucky USATF said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that Cody came home. Cody and the family were in our thoughts and prayers all weekend. Sounds like you had a good run, glad you had a chance to get it in.

GB said...

I am so glad he's HOME with you all. Blessings to all of you!!!