Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good night sleep for Cody..

He had a good night. It's 9am and he is still sleeping. His ANC number is over 500 today!!! He already got his platelets and is getting his GCSF. At 11am we are heading down to the clinic for the big party and then out the door. I am so excited!!!!

I forgot to mention that we did very good on our security audit. That is one less thing to worry about.. :D

I'll be posting more pictures when we get home... He looks so handsome without hair... :D

7 comments:

Monica Cassier said...

I've been on the road for work but check your blog every single day, multiple times if the new post isn't up!!! Such good news about Cody!!!

moonie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that Cody is coming home. I know how happy that makes you feel. Give him a big hug for me along with with the others. Your strength always amazes me.

Anonymous said...

I can't think of better news right now. Enjoy your holiday.

Kirk

pwoodyj said...

Hey Bro,
Have fun at the party and give him a big kiss for us! I'm sure that you'll all be glad when your back home. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

This is great news! I am so glad to hear that he is coming home. Now the tree can get finished. Daniela told me that you were waiting til Cody came home to put the star on. Enjoy the time at home.

Susan and Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Mickey, that's FANTASTIC news (said as I clap my hands with glee for you and your family)!

Continued prayers...
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

HipHip HOOOORAY !!! You are probably home now !!! Star going up and smiles all around !! Thanks so much for keeping us updated ! Love to all of you !! Prayers and positive thoughts continue. G2G