Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All full at the inn!!!

Diane called me to say that they have no room for Cody right now. I guess business is too good. They wanted me to bring him in this evening but per my request she had them change it to tomorrow morning. They won't be starting the chemo until tomorrow anyway so why not let us sleep at home.

I'll get a chance to watch part II of Lonesome Dove 'Comanche Moon'. Diane and I watched the first part on Sunday night and we thought it was pretty good. I personally like Val Kilmer's character. He plays a nutty old war hero. Anyway that is my attempt at being a movie critic.

Hey Geel,
you most certainly send cards or letters to Cody. He thinks he is a hot shot when he opens his own mail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Deal !! Another night at home !! Hope you and Diane enjoy the movie tonight !
If you get a chance Mickey, PM your address so I can send Cody some "beach mail" !!
Hope the chemo goes well tomorrow !
Prayers and positive thoughts continue. G2G

Anonymous said...

I's Grandma again. I'd like the
address also. He seems like such a brave little guy. Please give him another BIG hug for me....
LOVE,
GRANDMA

Kentucky USATF said...

Hoping it's going well this morning- glad you had an extra night at home, too.


Dottie

Anonymous said...

Great report, I like the new look to the blog. I hope he has an uneventful stay.

Kirk