Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things start out not so good...

After waiting until 2pm to get in a room Cody's chemo still hadn't been given when I left at 6pm. Diane called me and said things were not going well. Cody is to take one of the chemo drugs by mouth which was bad news from the start. The drug is in capsule form but Cody won't take pills. So we agreed that they open the capsules and mix them with a flavored syrup. When she called she said that Cody had spit the drug out of his mouth and things were getting very dicey. I know this night isn't going to turn out well..

On another note I've got the Hanna Montana pictures today. Here they are..



This is where Miley is telling her mother that she always has this affect on boys.. :D Actually Cody has this affect on most girls.. :D



This is where Miley is telling Cody that she got him.. She is really a great girl.

Now it's time for me to get on my soapbox. Some of you may have heard about an unhappy concert goer. Apparently the person was very unhappy about a part of the Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus concert. During the show there is less than a minute where Montana turns into Cyrus. During that minute Hanna must disappear down a hole in the floor while a double dances across the stage giving Hanna time to change into Miley backstage. This person apparently thinks they were ripped off by this part of the show. The time it took for Miley to change clothes made the show a rip off? Get a life... If you are one of those dumb asses that paid $1000 plus for a ticket you were ripped off long before the show began and you have only yourself to blame.. I know she wasn't selling the tickets for those prices, it was those blood sucking ticket brokers... Don't get me going on that...

The girl is classy and she is doing good things. Not for the publicity either...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was cool!!! nice kid eh? and did Cody think she was pretty??
Karen

Betsy said...

I am glad Cody was able to meet Miley! We watch her show all of the time! It is nice to hear that she is a positive role model. I hope your night goes better than you are expecting. Prayers!

Unknown said...

Hi Deck,

Sorry I haven't checked in lately (job issues) but now just getting caught up with things (also like the new look of the blog). Anyway, really enjoyed seeing the pics of Cody (smiling and so on) which brought a smile to my face here in freezing cold Seoul. Anyway, hope the chemo goes well and will send more prayers to the Big Guy upstairs!

Gregory (Pudov)

Kentucky USATF said...

Love love love the pictures!I hope today goes better for all of you than yesterday did. It's hard when they change the plan....



Dottie

Anonymous said...

Man, I hope they were able to get him straight on his medicine. I hate giving kids oral medicine when they don't want to take it. My kids always seem to be control freaks and this is the place where they choose to exercise control over their lives.

On the other issue, I 100% agree with you on the Hannah/Miley issue. Even worse was the Mom who LIED and wrote a fictitious essay to win tickets for her daughter. What kind of example is that. Sorry, now I'm on a soapbox...

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! They are great. I hope things go better today than they did yesterday for Cody getting his medicine. It is upsetting to think Cody has to deal with this extra hassle just because the medicine he needs is in pill form. Anyway, prayers heading your way that everything goes better.

Susan and Jonathan