Thursday, January 10, 2008

Any ideas???

Diane and I were thinking of going away for the weekend. Do any of you have ideas for a couple day get away for the family. Obviously we are limited with Cody's condition, pools are out. We are willing to drive a few hours from the DC area. Any ideas... We just want to get away..

After talking to Diane this morning we are probably going to stick around the house. She reminded me that the doctor doesn't want him in any public places where he will be exposed to large groups of people. Thanks for the suggestions though.


Mom, we definitely want to get up there soon but it may have to wait until he can be around more people.
Love Ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know you can come see me
but I don't have beds for everyone.. By the way servivor is
starting again Feb. 7th and a fellow from Ford City will be on.
Talk more tomorrow because I'm
getting ready.

MOM

Kentucky USATF said...

I drive from KY once a year to DC. The part of WV, near Cumberland, MD is gorgeous. Nothing fancy, but miles and miles of quiet. Do the kids like hiking? Or would that be too much stress on Cody?

VA Beach? My sister lives near there.

Love the Miley pictures.

Dottie

Unknown said...

Here is a website that lists 50 fun things for kids in virginia - maybe you could plan a trip around one of these ideas. http://www.virginia.org/site/features.asp?FeatureID=168

My kids love to go tubing but I'm not sure Cody's immunity is up for that. There are several tubing parks nearby where a conveyor belt takes you to the top of the hill - so not much effort if Cody has problems with fatigue.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you will have some well needed family time this weekend.
Please know that you are in my daily prayers and that I am always available to help....all you have to do is ask.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love ya , Lori